Wednesday, February 4, 2009



Bekah
at Unworthy Maiden did it to me again!


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? my middle name is after the Dr. that delivered me.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? A couple of weeks ago, had my feelings hurt, way too sensitive!

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Didn't years ago, do now.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Black Forest ham
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes, but my kids are 24, 22 & 19...hardly little kids anymore ;O)
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Heck if I know!
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Yes, but only in a humorous way.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yeppum!...ditto
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? NO WAY!!!!!!!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Blueberry Morning...ditto
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? no I don't...a bit lazy!
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? United Dairy Farmers...Homemade Butter Pecan
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Probably their attitude, just in how they look, what they say, etc.

15. RED OR PINK? PINK!!...ditto

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I hate losing arguments, I'm really much better now than I used to be...I would argue to the end, sadly even when I knew I was wrong.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Tommy:(....me too, although we got to see him on Monday!!!...and he brought us Chinese food!!!!

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST? Well, it's a bit long and tedious...but if you want to go ahead.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? walking Reeboks, black bottoms
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Bekah, repeating everything as I'm typing it, so Puritan can know what I'm saying.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Orange!

23. FAVORITE SMELL? Hubbies aftershave...especially Aramis...ahhhhh
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My sweet little mama!

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? on TV...soccer, in person; whatever my family is playing!

27. HAIR COLOR? Salt and pepper...much more salt than pepper!!!

28. EYE COLOR? Green
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope, but I did years ago.
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Anything homemade!...ditto
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? I must confess that everything has to have a happy ending with me, whether it's movies, books etc....I love happy endings!
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? "The Note 2"...ditto...watched it with her!
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Coral
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? In the summer it's winter...in the winter it's summer!!!...very fickle!!!
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Ooooohhhhh....both!
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? ????

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? ???

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Dog Days...the next book in the Mystery and the Minister's Wife series from Guideposts.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? It's just a boring old sand colored one that has a lil logo type thing on the corner that has a tiny palm tree and says "Bahama Pad Co.", lol.......oddly enough mine looks exactly like Bekahs!!!!!...maybe because we share a computer!
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Usually go to sleep watching Nick at Nite...once again it must be something funny or a happy ending!!!
42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)? Puritan and Bekah chatting, usually it ends up in laughter!
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles....the Rolling Stones need to check into a retirement home already!!!!
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Hawaii
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? My last couple of automobiles were kinda old...I was the only one in the end that could drive them and keep them going...I'm a bit of a stubborn hardhead so I am determined to use them until they die...disposable vehicles!!!

46 WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Cincinnati, but have always lived in KY...well almost

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? ??????

No comments: