Monday, January 26, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Click the photo above to go to Peggy's daybook page and read all the daybooks for today.
FOR TODAY...January 26, 2009
Outside my window...everything is covered with snow and the sun is starting to peek through...beautiful!
I am thinking...about the cards I need to make and get mailed out.
I am thankful for...God's grace and mercy
From the kitchen...shepherds pie for
supper, some cookie baking this afternoon
I am creating...some thank you, sympathy and praying for you cards
I am going...nowhere...happily staying home all week
I am reading...The Sister Circle series
I am hoping...we accomplish all we have planned this week...lots to do!
I am hearing...the heat roaring, very cold outside
Around the house...very quiet
One of my favorite things...welcoming dh hom
e each evening with a warm meal and a big hug! He works outside some of the day so is ready for some warmth.
A few plans for the rest of the week: finish the cards, list on ebay, update food inventory
Here is picture thought I am sharing...a cold day here in Kentucky

No comments: