Monday, January 19, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Click on the photo to go to Peggy's Daybook blog and read hers' and other ladies daybooks!

FOR TODAY January 19th, 2009...
Outside my window...the sun is shining on the new fallen snow and everything sparkles and glistens
I am thinking...how God can create such beauty with just one color, so incredible

I am thankful for...my mama's test results coming out very good, yes G
od is good! From the kitchen...chicken and dumplings, perfect winter comfort food!
I am wearing...nighty still

I am creating...a cozy little home for my sweet family!

I am going...just one trip planned this week to the grocery and Starbucks!
I am reading...A Change of Heart..from the Harmony s
eries
I am hoping...dh can get home earlier tonight and get some rest...this weather is so cold and he works outside at the airport

I am hearing...the house creak from the wind and my coffee brewing in the percolator Around the house...very quiet morning...all are snoozing late
One of my favorite things...reading all the other lady's daybooks on Monday!

A few plans for the rest of the week...stay home and love every minute of it!

Here is picture tho
ught I am sharing...

This is my brother Rick who started college full time last week....at age 54!...this sister is very proud and in awe of his determination!

No comments: