Monday, January 12, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

Please join Peggy and other dear ladies sharing...at the simplewoman.blogspot.com

FOR TODAY January 12th, 2009...
Outside my window...rain and dark clouds...but I always remember that the sun is always shining...I'm just a cloud away from seeing it!
I am thinking...I want to get everything planned for Maiden's 19th birthday on Friday!
I am thankful for...a husband with a huge heart and an incredible sense of humor!

From the learning rooms...sigh...our
homeschooling days ended last July with Maiden graduating...our last student...
From the kitchen...turkey salad sandwiches courtesy of Maiden...we made a turkey on Friday and have been feasting on leftovers since!

I am creating...nothing right now, had so much to do before Christmas I haven't started again yet!

I am going...to stay in my nice and toasty home all week, no errands to run until Wednesday

I am reading...the Harmony series by Philip Gulley...and always the ESV Bible

I am hoping...the snow does not develop f
or tomorrow since my little Mama has to have a test done tomorrow that might last 4 hours, I want her to be safe
I am hearing...total quiet, except my keys on the keyboard

Around the house...hot cocoa and laughing this afternoon...seems to have calmed down a bit now

One of my favorite things...spending
the whole day with my sweet family!
A few plans for the rest of the week...get to see my sweet little Mama and Daddy on Wednesday, celebrate Maiden's birthday on Thursday since Wildcat Man will be off and just enjoy the day with her on Friday!

Here is picture thought I am sharing...Maiden (left) and her little cousin Randi...they adore one another!

No comments: